Dr Ashleigh Bond
Holistic Women's Health Educator, Integrative Chiropractor, Co-Founder The Wellness Women, Co-Host Wellness Women Radio Podcast, Founder Living Low Tox
Dr Ashleigh graduated with a Masters of Chiropractic from Macquarie University in 2007 and has since extended her skills specifically in the area of women's health, fertility and pregnancy, hormonal wellbeing, and gut health. Further studies include nutrition, anti-ageing and healing, natural medicine, positive psychology, and she continues to expand her holistic health knowledge.
As Co-Host of the iTunes 5-star awarding-winning women's health podcast Wellness Women Radio, she has had the opportunity to educate over 100,000 listeners through podcast downloads, and regularly hosts live events to help women overcome hormonal and gut challenges, and engage in low-tox lifestyle choices. As a keynote speaker, she shares her simple, powerful, and practical ideas at events for businesses, community groups, and colleagues in the Chiropractic profession.
Dr Ashleigh's energetic and thought-provoking presentations on women's hormone & gut health, challenge her audience to seek new truths about their health issues. She empowers women to seek holistic options, and provides surprisingly simple and easy-to-implement lifestyle strategies to restore biochemical harmony and improve wellbeing. Through her educational events, she has inspired thousands of women to make long lasting changes.
Dr Ashleigh is passionate about improving the world we live in and believes in empowering each individual. She brings a wealth of knowledge from her ongoing studies, many unique personal learning experiences, the successful choices that helped her overcome PCOS and hormone imbalance, her natural homebirth journey, and her extensive travels to far-flung places exploring developing cultures. She has a genuine desire for discovering and sharing the simplicities that make women truly, deeply, and exceptionally happy & healthy.
From Dr Ashleigh,
My special interest is women's hormonal health, and the essential interplay between the gut-brain-endocrine systems. You will hear me talk a lot about endocrine disrupting chemicals (known as EDC's)! Since it's well known that our environment has a direct impact on these vulnerable body systems, the Living Low Tox lifestyle is about equipping yourself with the scientific evidence needed to make informed choices that support and enhance your health and wellbeing. It's about caring for yourself while caring for Mother Nature.
Some of my biggest frustrations are seeing gorgeous kids fail to reach their potential, the epidemic of obesity, diabetes, and preventable lifestyle diseases; women struggling with their fertility, the sky-high rates of mental health conditions, the excessive use of pharmacological drugs... these are just a few of the things that make me question the current direction in healthcare. Sadly, there are thousands of hormone and gut-disrupting chemicals (EDC's) that have been added into your foods, products, and environment which are wreaking havoc on your health and may be preventing you from achieving hormone harmony and cellular balance. Women around the globe need help, right now. I believe this is your time to get the support you need to reboot your body chemistry.
Why all the fuss about clean living, organic eating, and hormone balancing? Let me explain. Have you heard about epigenetics? Basically, your environment and individual lifestyle can directly interact with your genes (your human blueprint) to influence the way your genes express themselves! These changes may be reflected at various stages throughout your life and can even be passed to later generations. Which means the old thinking about "faulty genes" is in many ways wrong, and you actually have a whole lot more influence over whether you express health or disease. When you understand the serious effects of EDC's, and implement ways to reduce your exposure, then you are in the driver's seat!
Put simply, fix your environment - fix your health!
I have designed my presentations and programs with women just like you in mind. I want to see millions of beautiful, empowered women across the world becoming health-educated mavens, ditching the chemical nasties, and Living La Vida Low Tox! I do what I do because I believe in creating healthier women, healthier babies, a brighter future for all humankind, and ultimately a cleaner and safer future for Mother Earth.
If this is what you are looking for, then I hope to meet you, guide you, share with you, and inspire you. x
DR ASHLEIGH'S QUALIFICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, Macquarie University, Australia
- Master of Chiropractic, Macquarie University, Australia
- Founder The Wellness Women and co-host Wellness Women Radio podcast
- Post-graduate training in Pregnancy and Paediatric care, International Chiropractic Paediatrics Association (ICPA)
- Currently completing 2 year Chiropractic Paediatrics Diplomate, Australian College Chiropractic Paediatrics (ACCP)
- Qualified Webster Technique practitioner for pregnancy
- Sports Chiropractic ICSSD education, International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS)
- Accredited Certificate of Nutrition 2017
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach (CHEK HLC1) 2017
- MINDD Practitioner training 2015, 2016
- MAPS (Medical Academy of Paediatric Special Needs) Practitioner Training 2015
- Studies in Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (C.C.W.P) program, Chiropractic 4 Kids CPD program, Well Kids CPD program, SOT (sacro occipital technique), Thompson technique
- Accomplished swimmer and surf sport athlete with numerous State and National medals in surf lifesaving and swimming
- Lived and worked in Sydney, Amsterdam, and Perth
- Wife to Peter, and Mummy to our gorgeous son Oliver - who joined us via a planned natural home birth!
- Successful treks to Mt. Everest Base Camp & 5895m summit Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Avid adventure traveller – 43 countries to date and counting!
Can I help you, your community, or your workplace?
There are many ways we can work together to create health-filled change!
Please head on over to the >> WORK WITH ME << page to find out more, or click the link below.